Friday, January 06, 2012

New Year, New Resolve!

I have been very lazy in keeping my blog up. No doubt about that! Since I'm trying to get back on track with quite a few things, I've decided to get back to my regular blogging. Besides my own personal goals (getting my running mileage back up, eating healthier and not just less calories, toning up, and reading some decent books this year), I have other great things to blog about. There is my knitting (pictures to be posted soon). . .

My puppy, Zeus


My first Grandbaby, Payten

And of course the odd and fun things that happen - like going to the Stone Anniversary festival with my youngest daughter, Heather

Since I have a lot of wonderful things happening in my life (let's not forget my husband, Jim)

I think it's a great idea to update my blog a bit more often!


No comments: