Monday, January 16, 2012

Another Hat

I finished another hat while watching football this weekend (yeah 49ers!!). This one is for a friend of mine. Well, it's actually for someone she knows. For a few years now I've offered to make people chemo hats if they buy the yarn, and I've done quite a few. But this friend of mine knows someone who isn't going through chemo, but she's sick and the doctors can't figure out what's wrong. And part of the symptoms is that she is losing her hair. So for her, instead of a soft, tighter fitting chemo hat, I made a pretty slouchy hat. I just love this pattern and this is the third one I've made. Next weekend I will be working on another hat just like it during the play-off games (go 49ers), but this one will be for me! I don't wear hats very much, but I just love them so I keep making them!

No comments: