Friday, January 06, 2012

Knitting pictures

Okay, I found a couple of pictures of items I knitted for Payten. First is a sweater I did in a teal blue. Yes, I know she's a girl, but the color is just wonderful!

And here is my daughter (Payten's Mom, Dee) holding the tree of life blanket I made for her as well.

The picture is kind of dark. So I will just have to get better with my photography! But, the blanket is a scaled down version of the tree of life pattern. It was a lot of fun to make, but probably not as useful as some of the other larger blankets that were made for her!

I just finished a quick crocheted case for my Kindle Fire (the purple case I really want is on back order) that I'll post up next week, and I'm working on an afghan right now as well. My next big project will be a sweater since my good friend gave me a gift certificate to our local yarn store! Yeah!!

No comments: