Monday, January 09, 2012

Kindle Case

So, my wonderful husband gave me a Kindle Fire for Christmas! We were only getting stocking stuffers for each other, but he knew how much I wanted one and he made that my stocking stuffer. Well, it actually sat behind my stocking, but that's okay. I've been having a lot of fun using it and personalizing it. One thing I did want right away though was a case. I looked at all of the options, and found what looks to be a wonderful purple leather case. And since purple is my favorite color (and stops others from wanting to use my things that are purple), I wanted to order that one. But, it wasn't being released until early January. So, the dilemma for me was. . .do I wait for the purple one since that's what I really want, or do I order the identical one in brown since that is shipping right away and the touch screen on the Kindle needs to be protected. So, knowing I would be sad settling for the brown one, I decided to crochet up a quick cover just to protect it in the mean time. And it didn't turn out too bad I think!
IMAG0375.jpg

That's my Kindle right next to it. It did it's job fine and protected my Kindle until I received my purple case over the weekend. I should have taken a picture of that as well!!

No comments: