Saturday, March 06, 2010

Running

Well, I did 5.1 at a pretty good pace and felt fairly good - for almost 24 hours. Then I got such a bad cramp in my upper leg/hip joint that I couldn't run the next night. I took of Thursday and Friday and was rather worried about my run this morning. But, I made 8.5 miles and didn't have a cramp until mile 8, in my calf this time. Now tonight that I am getting ready to go out and celebrate my birthday, I have a slight cramp in both legs. I won't wear too high of heels. And I had both an orange and a banana for the potassium today already. So I guess I just need the garlic cheese fries tonight for some more potassium! Hey, I'm justifying it since I lost another pound. It could be a continuation from being on the high blood pressure diet - or it could be the low dose water pills. Probably the later, but it's my birthday celebration so I'll use that excuse!

No comments: