Sunday, March 09, 2008

New Blog

Well, not exactly new! I am changing over my internet carrier and the old one has my blog. So, I had to find a new place to start one. This site was recommended. And funny enough, I found that three years ago I had started one and then let it go because my carrier offered an easy way to do a blog linked to my email. But like I said, that one is going away. So, now I've found this one again. I've made my updates and I'll be testing it out and updating as I go along. Not sure about my running list and my TBR list. I've put them to the side, but I'm wondering if they should have this own mini-blog and link to this? Not sure. But I'll figure it out in time! And to see if I can do this. . . I'm going to put a picture here and see how it comes out!

No comments: